Plant Manager 9/8/2016
Manufacturing / DiversifiedCompany
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DIRECT AND TANGIBLE IMPACT AND SHOWCASE YOUR ABILITY TO DRIVE POSITIVE CHANGE. As Plant Manager, you will oversee all aspects of operations for a major manufacturing facility including staff management, safety, continuous improvements, and production.
We're looking for a strong leader, driver and communicator who can champion change and help launch new processes. This highly visible role offers professional challenge along with the prospect of multiple career opportunities as you grow along with this solid company.
This Company has a strong quality record with its customers and extremely low turnover due to its employee-centric environment. This is a great opportunity to work for a company that offers excellent benefits, career development and truly strives for excellence in its products, employees, and culture.
_TO BE A GOOD FIT FOR THE PLANT MANAGER OPPORTUNITY YOU SHOULD HAVE:_
* A bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* At least 5years of leadership experience in a modern manufacturing environment
* Experience with operations management and manufacturing processes/planning
* A process orientation and a track record of successfully implementing processes and procedures
* Past experience with Plant layout is a plus
* Keen understanding of Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement