This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Ajulia Executive Search
JOB DESCRIPTIONPLANT MANAGER
Managerial Role in Food Manufacturing Solutions in the Food Industry
Located near Sacramento, CA
The PLANT MANAGER will be responsible for daily functions that would include manufacturing, administration, production, operations and warehousing within the plant infrastructure. This candidate will be working in a fast paced environment (processing/production).
* Managing the manufacturing plant of the company
* Will be in charge of the maintenance, production, facility, receiving and receiving departments
* Making sure projects are completed accordingly that adheres to quality guidelines
* Keeping track of the financial and operational goals of the facility
* Collaborating with the Quality Assurance Manager to ensure the product surpasses guidelines set by the organization
* Implementing productivity projects with the effective use of technology and processes
* Using automated warehouse management tracking systems
* Bachelors' DegreeRequired
* Knowledgeable of the lean manufacturing concepts
* Over 5 years' experience in plant managerial role within the food manufacturing industry
* Hands on experience with food processing/manufacturing that being conducted by good manufacturing practices
* Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills
* HACCP, FDA, USDA, OSHA & SQF
* Used mechanical & electrical systems that's associated with food processing and food packaging equipment