Plant Manager, Sand & Gravel
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Directs the day-to-day activities of a plant location to ensure objectives are met: manages, through subordinate personnel, the various operations associated with mining, processing, stockpiling, loading and shipping of sand and gravel for a plant location. Plans, staffs and supervises the work unit to ensure a cohesive operational unit; responsible for health, safety, and environmental compliance of the site.
* Coordinates daily production activities to maximize productivity and determine products required
* Provides high level of customer service to internal and external customers
* Complies with all safety, compliance and environmental requirements
* Communicates with sand and gravel crew which includes plant operator, loader operators and laborers
* On site supervision to maintain production and efficiency
* Maintains sufficient inventory levels at site to service customers needs
* Coordinate safety issues and investigate incidents with safety department
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor's Degree is required
Work Experience: 5-7 years
* Minimum of 5 years experience in aggregate industry with lead or supervisory experience.
Lafarge North America Inc., Holcim (US) Inc., and Aggregate Industries Management, Inc. are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. We sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
AMERICA\'S JOB EXCHANGE SOURCE CODES:
AJETR+00, AJETR+01, AJETR+02 ,AJETR+03, AJETR+04, AJETR+05, AJETR+06, AJETR+07, AJETR+08
STATE SPECIFIC SOURCE CODE: