Plant Manager 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Global food manufacturer offering solid growth and upward mobility.
* Managing plant operations;
* Implementing improvement strategies to meet and exceed plant key performance indicators;
* Supervising, motivating and encouraging managers;
* Setting standards for operations to help identify and correct bottlenecks;
* Planning and supervising capital projects;
* Ensuring safety, GMPs, sanitary conditions, and product quality;
* Managing a relationship with the union committee and compliance with bargaining agreement.
EDUCATION: 4-year degree required.
* 5+ years of experience in a plant manager role;
* 10+ years of experience in food processing;
* Experience driving improvement in manufacturing operations;
* Experience responding to common inquiries or complaints from customers, vendors, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community;
* Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and negotiating skills;
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.