This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
The plant directs single-site manufacturing operations through a team of functional managers and supervisors. The position ensures increasing levels of customer and employee satisfaction while improving the efficiency of manpower, materials and machines.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Manages policy deployment in the areas of lean manufacturing techniques, quality, cost reduction, complete and on-time delivery, safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, visual controls and plant performance measures.
* Provides leadership for employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training and development.
* Provides leadership for problem resolution to facilitate fast improvements and improved working relationships.
* Manages material requirements to increase inventory turns and reduce levels on hand.
* Ensures compliance with standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, OSHA, safety, and complete and on-time delivery at the lowest possible cost.
* Balances work capacity/loading across the plant.
* Determines operations head count needs and ensures compliance with company policies.
* Identifies, communicates and drives implementation of capital investments and improvement projects.
* Manages compliance with state and federal regulations.
* Communication Proficiency.
* Problem Solving/Analysis.
* Project Management.
* Strategic Thinking.
This role is responsible for daily supervision of a team of managers, supervisors and administrative personnel (50-plus employees)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree.
* Minimum 5+ years operations management experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.