Plant Operator B
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
Energy Transfer Partners
La Grange, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONEssential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operation of compressors, gas processing equipment, plant motors, cooling pumps, valves, pipelines and other related gas processing equipment.
- Ability to start/stop/adjust all plant equipment within safe operation lip maintenance on all equipment.
- Perform tests to assure production specifications, concentrations, pressure, and correct, if necessary.
- Understand and maintain plant in compliance with all company and regulate (PSM-SPCC-TNRCC) including all necessary reporting and documentation.
- Interact in a positive and productive manner. Ability to work in a 24/7 operational environment, shift rotation and call outs
Required education or minimum level:
- High school
- Previous Work Experience 3-6 years.
- Microsoft Products
- Site Specific Software
- Lifting up to 50 lbs occasionally
- Driving, walking, standing frequently
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications