Plant Operator 9/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
Looking for an exciting new career with great pay and benefits* Join the Purification Cellutions team!
Purification Cellutions, LLC of Waynesboro, Ga., is a leading manufacturer of activated carbon honeycombs used in the air purification and automotive industries.
Starting rate of $13.00 which increases to $14.41 after training period of approximately 12 months. Benefits include mEdical, prescription drug coverage, dental, vision, 401(k), and life insurance.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT INGEVITY:
* Operate production line machinery and/or computers.
* Troubleshoot production line machinery.
* Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs).
* Clean and maintain work station and follow all safety and company policies.
* Keep track of parts and materials and refill bins needed to perform duties.
* Operate material handling equipment such as pallet jacks, hand trucks, or dollies as needed
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
* High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution required
* At least two years of industrial manufacturing or related experience or two years of equivalent college training/technical certification.
* Possess a high level of technical aptitude with the ability to learn and multi-task.
* Experience using various power tools.
* Mechanical aptitude and knowledge.
* Technical knowledge to operate equipment.
* Ability to work in fast paced environment.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts.Must be able to work weekends as production schedule increases by clients.
* Must be able to work a 10-12 hour shift while standing most of the time.
* Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds when performing job tasks.
* Must be able to report to work on time and have reliable transportation.
Work Keys Assessment required in the following categories: A minimum score of 4 in Reading for Information and Locating Information, and a minimum score of 4 for Applied Mathematics. (If previously taken, Work Keys test scores can be faxed to 1-706-526-0033 (no resumes/applications will be accepted at this fax).Testing available at Purification Cellutions, call (706)526-0003.)
Shift work plus availability for overtime will be required. The hiring process includes Work Keys testing, drug screen, criminal background check, and physical prior to hire.
At Ingevity, we believe it takes extraordinary people to create extraordinary results. That s why we harness the exceptional ingenuity and relentless drive of our people to conquer complex customer challenges of today and tomorrow.
We are a talented, trusted and tenacious team, and we push the bounds of what s possible for our customers, day in and day out. We are creative and resourceful, constantly exploring fresh ways of bringing our people, products and processes together to solve problems, big and small. And we are determined to set and exceed standards, developing and delivering high-performance solutions that make a real difference in the real world-enabling oil to flow better, colors to shine brighter, roads to last longer and air to breathe cleaner.
In the end, we know it takes the right people with the right attitude to achieve the improbable. People who understand that there is no challenge too big and no contribution too small. People with the ability to solve and the commitment to stay the course. People who work together to create meaningful impact and exponential results, for our customers and the world around us.
With about 1,500 employees worldwide, we operate in 13 countries and serve customers in more than 100 nations. But no matter where we re doing business, we do things the right way with a focus on integrity, sustainability, and positively contributing to the communities in which our employees live and work.
Ingevity is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.