Plastic Processing Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Responsible for monitoring operators in the pipe and fitting areas, insures that the finished product is being inspected and packaged in the required manner
* Collects samples from the Mold machine and/or the pipe lines as required
* Set up tooling and take down and clean tooling as required when the product is not up to standard
* Insures that assigned employees receive breaks and lunch in a timely manner
* Alert the shift supervisor and maintenance of any problems that will require extra assistance
* Make sure that all operators are staying caught up with the pipe and fittings in their assigned areas and insure that the right amounts of pipe and fittings are being boxed or bagged
* Monitors employees in the Pipe line/Molding areas. Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
* Responsible for adhering to all company EHS regulations. Required to maintain EHS training in accordance with OSHA .
High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and otheremployees of the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variablesin standardized situations.
ISO STANDARDS To perform this job employee must be familiarwith ISO procedures and will be required to sign a statementverifying this.
PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employeeto successfully perform the essentialfunctions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly requiredto stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally requiredto climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job includeclose vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics describedhere are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functionsof this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions. While performing the dutiesof this job, the employeeis regularly exposed to movingmechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to high heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud