Plastics Engineering Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
Winston Salem, NC
TE Connectivity has a Plastics Engineer summer internship available in Winston Salem, NC within the Automotive Business Unit. This position will support the Automotive Launch and Process Engineering Groups.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* This role will support Manufacturing Development Engineers in daily activities relating to the design, deployment and optimization of injection molds.
* The Intern will work within the new business quote team department to provide product design modeling support for Design for Manufacturability reviews.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented sophomore or junior currently working toward a Bachelor's Degree in Plastics Engineering and who meets the following qualifications:
* A minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
* Proficient with Creo
* Demonstrated project management capabilities with an emphasis on strategic thinking, teamwork, and results-driven implementation
* Comfort dealing with ambiguity and ability to manage multiple projects
* Excellent quantitative and analytical skills