This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 1/11/2017
Southern Graphic Systems, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition Number
The primary function of the Plate Finisher is to trim, drill, and sort plates for the mounting department. This role will also require quality control tasks to be performed on incoming plates from the sheet and liquid plate departments.
* Coordinate the flow of plates to the mounting department from the plate making departments in order to meet customer due dates.
* Gather and inventory plates for each job.
* Visually inspect the plates for defects and make sure correct quantities were produced.
* Report all defects in plates to department product were produced in.
* Scribe, trim and sticky back plates for each order.
* Drill all drill marks in plates to be mounted.
* Maintain sticky back inventory.
* Keep drill table area, plate trimming area and sticky back table clean and organized.
* Entry level position requiring ability to learn mechanical skills.
* Must have ability to use basic computer skills.
* High School diploma/GED
EOE AA m/f/vet/disability
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.