This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Platform Manager
Position ID: req5257
Sector: Major Appliances North America
Functional Area: R&D
Location: Plant, Kinston, 4850 W. Vernon Avenue, Kinston, NC 28504 USA
Number of Openings: 1
Employment Type: Full-Time
Apply By: 11/2/2016
Responsible for all appliance related development activities for Plastic Tub Platforms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Organize and follow-up of all product projects of that platform including:
* New features and esthetical design
* Cost reduction projects
* Quality improvement projects and Platform standardization projects.
* Responsible for planning, releasing, and coordinating implementation of product releases and engineering changes.
* Master degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or related field, plus one year of experience in job offered or related occupation of Hydralics Engineer, Design Engineer or related occupations.
* Experience must include:
* developing high volume consumer products
* fluid dynamics
* structural dynamics
* Product User Interface Electronics Design
* systems analysis and experiments (planning and execution)
* pump and motor design
* failure analysis
* designing, manufacturing, and assembly of hydraulics components and systems
* quality validating methods
* test methods and tools
* performance standards
* development and testing methods
* agency approval processes
* financial calculations and models
* computer proficiency with Catia, CAD, analysis & simulation tools, and C++
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2014, Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and about 60,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.