This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/24/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To describe the duties of the Player Service Representative who is responsible for giving the highest level of guest service while maintaining the quality of our daily golf operations
* Enthusiastic greeting of every guest
* To perform the duties of greeting, starting, club cleaning, picking range balls from the practice facility, and transferring clubs to various locations
* Participate in daily communication stand-up meetings
* Assist the coordination of outside services for golf tournaments
* Ensure consistent presentation according to Omni Hotels standards
* Assist with the protection of all assets including security of the guest's golf clubs and rental clubs
* Responsible for providing continuous detailing and maintenance to the golf course equipment and facility (E.g. Golf cars, workstation, practice range, emptying trash receptacles, etc...)
* Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
* Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
* Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Must possess basic computational ability.
* Thorough understanding of course rotation and tee time arrangement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: