Players Assistant - All Positions - Plymouth #3002 - ReqCode 3112428
Golf Galaxy - Plymouth, MN
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Golf Galaxy® is a first-of-its-kind interactive golf store, combining great selection and pricing with pro shop service. Our 16,000 to 18,000 square foot stores boast one of the most comprehensive collections of golf equipment, apparel, accessories and novelties ever assembled under one roof, as well as a host of interactive features. The store concept also features a complete offering of services including, PGA/LPGA Professional instruction, a club-trade in and Pre-Owned club programs, free custom club fitting and full service club repair. It's something you gotta see to believe, so come on in!
We are always looking for friendly faces to provide great service to our customers.
Part Time Positions available for:
Player's Assistant - Components and Club Repair
Player's Assistant - Customer Service
Player's Assistant - Sales
* Provides outstanding service by greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining sales standards, and maintaining solid product knowledge
* Finalizes customer purchases by ringing up sales
* Processes customer returns and exchanges in a prompt and efficient manner
* Accurately and efficiently completes all register transactions and maintains proper cash and media accountabilities at Point of Sale (POS) registers * Assists in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and resets, pricing, inventory and store housekeeping to include dusting, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning break room and restrooms, etc. * Assists in processing and replenishing merchandise on the sales floor by participating in receiving, tagging, and monitoring sales floor stock * Adheres to approved loss prevention programs to minimize inventory shrinkage and to support and grow the sales/profitability of the store; provides feedback to manager on loss prevention issues as needed
* Service and sales oriented with high motivation * Excellent communication and interpersonal skills * Available to work varied hours/days, as business needs dictate
1+ years retail experience including sales
* Player's Assistant - Components and Club Repair - Prior experience with components and club repair with a customer service focus
* Player's Assistant - Customer Service or Sales - Prior experience with a customer service focus, preferably in a retail organization (golf-related a plus)
Why Work for Golf Galaxy?
* Passion for Golf * Competitive Pay * Flexible Spending Account * Medical Insurance * Dental Insurance * 401(k) * Optional Short Term Disability * Optional Life Insurance * Employee Discount * Flexible Part-Time Schedules