Plumber - VDOTADM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
U.S. Facilities, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONU.S. Facilities, Inc., a consolidated building maintenance services company, is currently accepting resumes for the position of experienced Plumber.
Basic Function - Responsible for operation and maintenance of all plumbing, drainage and sprinkler systems throughout the project complex. Reacts to emergencies such as malicious damage and/or discharge. Isolate and secure accidental operations and restore systems to fully operational status at conclusion of accidents or incidents. Remove obstructions from plumbing, drainage pipes and/or plumbing fixtures. Responsible to OM&S Contractor's PM and the respective OM&S APM. Receive and respond to service calls; takes immediate action to resolve emergency situations or system breakdowns; and oversees trades worker's routine and preventive maintenance programs.
May be required to perform additional or different duties from those set forth above to address business needs and changing business practices.
1. Must have HS diploma
2. Must have minimum 5yrs work experience
3. Licensed or certified Journeyman plumber.
4. Familiar with plumbing installations.
5. Knowledge of plumbing and building codes.
6. Team player with a strong work ethic.
7. Must have a history of safe work practices and training.
8. Must possess basic computer skills
9. Must be able to communicate effectively with Management, our customers, contractors and co-workers.
10. Must have a willingness to learn new skills and assist co-workers.
11. Valid Driver's License.
12. Fingerprinting and backgrounding screening are required.