Plumbing Engineer 9/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Independently design projects from schematic design through project completion.
* Produce detailed design documents and specifications.
* Perform site surveys, existing condition assessments and write reports.
* Check shop drawings and assist during construction.
* Educate relevant company staff in plumbing and fire protection practices.
* Engineering degree in Mechanical or Plumbing/Fire Protection preferred.
* 5+ years of plumbing and fire protection engineering experience.
* Good working knowledge of NFPA, IPC, Illinois Plumbing, and Chicago Building Codes.
* Experience in projects with sustainable solutions and LEED certifications a plus.
* CPD Certification a plus.
* NFPA Certified Fire Protection Specialist a plus.
* AutoCAD and REVIT knowledge a plus.
* Self-starter with the ability to interact with a variety of clients.
Job Type: Full-time
* Darien, IL
* Plumbing and fire protection engineering experience.: 5 years