Plumbing Operations Manager
ARS/Rescue Rooter is a national leader in the home services industry. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A LEADER WHO IS ABLE TO MOTIVATE, TRAIN AND LEAD A SERVICE TEAM TO SUCCESS! We seek a skilled Manager to oversee the service, repair, and installation of residential and light commercial Plumbing.
A proven track record and prior Service Management experience in the Construction or Service industry is a must. Plumbing experience is preferred but not required!
In this highly visible role, this individual will be responsible for driving service for our residential and light commercial Plumbing operations. You must be able to evaluate, analyze, and monitor our market area to ensure our service team is meeting objectives and goals.
* Supervise and delegate service employees, which includes involvement in hiring decisions, coordinating employee schedules, conducting staff meetings, training employees, evaluating performance, and supervising work assignments.
* Coach and motivate technicians to work at their maximum productivity; coach, train and develop technicians to increase work and sales skills.
* Provide technical support to the field via radio, telephone, and/or at job sites.
* Review and audit technician paperwork daily; ensure that all equipment is in proper operating condition, to include maintaining high quality appearance of vans and equipment.
* Oversee the dispatch function for our Plumbing Service Technicians to ensure the appropriate technician is selected based on customer needs.
* Resolve customer issues and complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Conduct site surveys.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Minimum of 5 years of management experience
* Must have managed a service team in the consumer services or construction industry
* Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding annual sales objectives
* Strong business and operations acumen and exposure to P&L
* Able to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and adapt to a changing environment
American Residential Services requires all prospective employees to undergo a complete background check including a department of motor vehicle records check and drug screening.