Plumbing Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Leandro, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPlumbing Project Engineer/Plumbing Project Manager position in San Leandro
We are a large, growing plumbing/hvac contractor in the Bay Area that works on many of California's biggest and best projects. This is a full time position with a great benefits and retirement package, and most important; tons of room for career growth. We are planning to hire CA's best and brightest Plumbing Project Engineers and Project Managers in the near future.
* Meet with General Contractors and Owners for current and upcoming projects
* Manage schedules, coordinate with our Foreman and Sub-contractors, change-orders, RFI's, and make sure your projects are completed early and under-budget
* Balance time split between our office and on the job site
* 3+ years of Plumbing Project Management experience
* Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or similar
* PE License
* Prior field experience in Piping and/or Sheet-metal
* Stable work-history
* Local in Bay Area
Preferred Technical background:
* MS Excel
* MS Project