Plumbing Service Technician (8103)
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Rescue Rooter is expanding operations in Covina. WE ARE SEEKING EXPERIENCED PLUMBING TECHNICIANS TO SERVICE RESIDENTIAL AND/OR COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTS. ARS offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, company vehicles, paid training, advancement opportunities, and the professional advantage of being part of the respected leader in the home services industry
A qualified candidate will apply their technical skills and knowledge in the assembly, installation, maintenance, repair, and servicing of plumbing lines and fixtures. Job Requirements
* Have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc.
* Minimum 2 years of plumbing and/or drain cleaning service experience in residential and/or commercial locations.
* Knowledge of local and national plumbing codes is required.
* A valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record are required.
* Have good communication skills
We require background checks and drug tests on all employees.
ARS/Rescue Rooter "United by Exceptional Service"
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
AA EOE M/F/D/V