This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
* Production and analysis of daily PnL reporting across all funds and asset classes.
* Investigation and resolution of issues and questions arising from the PnL reporting.
* Working closely with the fund administrators to produce and reconcile final month end PnL figures for use in NAV calculations, including production of the necessary supporting evidence.
* Role entails PnL, modeling, risk, and valuation of various securities (CDS and equities)
* 0-2years of relevant experience
* Minimum of a bachelor's degree
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Exposure to fixed income, FX, and equities is a plus
Base and discretionary bonus commensurate with experience.