Portfolio Accounting Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Santa Ana, CA
Santa Ana, CALIFORNIA
Full Time, Temporary
OBJECTIVES: Provide technical assistance and support to client teams. Responsibilities include cash management, preparation of tickets, timely investment of funds, daily account reconciliation and portfolio database maintenance.
* Accurately setup asset profiles in trust accounting/reporting system
* Maintain and update trust reporting database, reconcile to other DB applications
* Daily cash receipting, wiring and investing of funds
* Journalize and reconcile daily cash and investment activity
* Communicate with Operations Group to manage bond and loan settlements
* Review and reconciliation of overdrawn accounts
* Respond to bondholder inquiries
* Photocopy and fax as necessary
* Filing and clerical duties
* Data Entry
* BA/BS Required
* Financial accounting classes preferred
* Detail oriented
* Highly organized
* PC skills
* Good communication skills
* General familiarity with computers, prior work experience in an office environment helpful
(Salary Depends on Experience)
Years Experience Required:
4 Year degree
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.