This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Western Alliance Bancorporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The Portfolio Analyst will take a lead role in developing and building extractable data, as well as, staging and aggregating financial and nonfinancial information into a data warehousing process. The incumbent will utilize advanced Excel functions, BIC (Business Intelligence), MCIF, SQL, Pivot Tables and other relevant tools in order to aggregate, stage and reconcile information. This position will also be responsible for developing reports, supporting business lines and developing analytical models to support the Bank s credit and stress testing processes. The Portfolio Analyst Senior will serve as an intermediary to other users of this data and utilize the information to perform analytics and variance analysis, produce board reports, support financial statement disclosures and assist senior management with ad hoc reporting.
* Develop and maintain critical financial databases and models that provide reports/operating performance data to corporate/affiliate senior management.
* Report Writing Analytics Create concise, timely and easily understandable reports and/or presentations materials to support senior management business initiatives, internal and external examination requests, regulatory reporting requirements and Board of Director presentations. Produce accurate, detailed and, at times, voluminous reports of performance statistics within the constraints of aggressive reporting deadlines.
* Model Management Support the Bank s stress testing efforts by running credit models, creating documentation and statistical support that justify the model and manage the end-to-end model production process from data input to model out, reporting and analytics.
* Data Management Create, edit and maintain system reports using BIC and/or MCIF as an extract tool and SQL to stage and format data into input files.
* Utilize various DataMart s to assess credit risk, business line performance, trends, KPI s and leading indicators to efficiently and coherently measure opportunities and/or risks in a useful and actionable framework
* Effectively apply high level technical expertise and software knowledge to address complex business and financial projects.
* Bachelor degree in Accounting; Business Management; Economics; Finance; Statistics
* 3-5 years experience in the Banking of Financial Services industry preferred
* 3-5 years Financial Analysis Experience required
* Expert level skills with Microsoft Suite, SQL Query, Pivot Tables and BIC (Business Intelligence) required
* Advanced skills and experience with Microsoft Office VBA, SNL and Essbase preferred
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email email@example.com or call (702) 252-6257