Portfolio Manager - Workflow Solutions
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Identify and champion market research efforts to ensure value propositions that will exceed our customer expectations..
- Gather and analyze voice of customer and voice of field to develop software solution requirements.
- Lead strategic initiatives to expand and grow the portfolio
- Prioritize development efforts in line with business objectives and communicate with development teams.
- Define portfolio strategy that aligns and enables growth in both our government and commercial businesses.
- Analyze business opportunities to grow the portfolio both organically and inorganically.
- Maintain and communicate 1-2 year solution roadmap
- Develop the customer value proposition to positively differentiate our product in the market.
- Build business cases that support the financial objectives for revenue, margin and operating earnings.
- Provide product management support during the development process helping to make tradeoffs involving features, schedule, cost, pricing, solution positioning, and lifecycle management.
- Define and communicate product positioning and key product message to regional sales enablement teams and work closely with Marketing Communications on the content of product marketing collateral.
- Ensure compelling training modules are developed for the internal sales organizations and channel partners
- Work in a cross-functional team with engineering, operations, finance, and marketing communications through the complete solution development cycle from product concept to end of life
- Define and coordinate product beta testing plans
Manage the New Product Introduction process for successful market penetration.
- Bachelors Degree is required. MBA is a plus
- 7+ years progressive experience in Product Planning, Product Marketing or Product Management
- Engineering background and/or technical knowledge in group communications software solutions.
- Experience in Software as a Service and recurring revenue business models
Strong business analytical skills
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Proven track record of leading a team and meeting schedule deadlines
- Ability to influence members external to their department
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with multi-discipline, cross-cultural teams
- Strong working knowledge of the land mobile radio market and the transition to data centric software solutions.
- MBA a plus
5 - 10
Bachelors Degree 7+ years experience in Product Management Marketing or Sales