Portfolio Marketing Manager- NYC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTION.Tracking Code
We are looking for a Portfolio Marketing Manager to help lead our programs for the William Grant and Sons portfolio in the New York City area!
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE THIS JOB
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
The wine and spirits industry in the New York market. You know it like the back of your very creative hands. You can see a target and reach it. Set a goal and exceed it. And a luxury spirits portfolio can use your help to apply your on and off premise knowledge to help them grow. Sound like you, read on ..
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM
Because the idea that a brand s action is more important than its rhetoric is the key to our entire approach. It is all about the experience and we can hands down, bar-none create that better than anyone else. That s not jargon or ego it s truth. Experience creates the connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So we imagine and create those things here, in what we call the total brand experience. And how we do it is with genius, dedication, strategic thinking and working together as one fearless, handsome troop. Before you get any ideas, it s important you know we re serious about taking care of each other here. So think on that. We work too closely not to have fun together. We work too smart not to make the world better. And we work too well not to continually push for more. Think on all that, too.
/ HERE S WHAT YOU LL DO (RESPONSIBILITIES)
The Portfolio Marketing Manager (PMM) should be one of both Brand Ambassador and Field Activation Manager and will manage the marketing activity and budgets against the goals and expectations established by our client s Brand Marketing teams. They should be able to build highly influential relationships with key on premise and distributor audiences that help advance the Core and Innovation portfolios, and then effectively leverage those relationships to build the brands among target audiences, achieve growth and perform against KPIs.
* Brand Awareness and Education: develop brand awareness, adoption, visibility and recommendation among influential on and off premise accounts in key markets
* Execution of Programming: Support the successful execution of national and local marketing / sales initiatives
* Reporting: Evaluate and report on the progress of the brand s development against clearly identified metrics and goals
* Hiring & Training: Lead recruiting, hiring, and training of all Promotional Specialists in each market within assigned territory
/ HERE S WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR (QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS)
* Minimum three-four years experience in a related Wine & Spirits role and 1 year within the assigned market.
* Knowledge of local on/off premise spirits market, including local laws & statutes
* Strong connections in the market.
* Past experience in Brand Ambassador role or similar experience
* Ability to prioritize and juggle many tasks as well as work within prescribed timelines and deadlines
* Self-starter, outgoing personality
* Adept at selling and interacting with diverse groups of people
* Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills
* Strong budget management skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Web-based reporting tools
* Clean driving record and proof of automotive insurance
* Position contingent upon successful completion of background check
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.
New York, New York, United States