Portfolio Marketing Manager- Philidelphia, Momentum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
We are looking for a Portfolio Marketing Manager to help lead our programs for the William Grant and Sons portfolio in Philadelphia!
SUMMARY: The Portfolio Marketing Manager (PMM) should be one of both Brand Ambassador and Field Activation Manager and will manage the marketing activity and budgets against the goals and expectations established by the William Grant and Sons (WGS) Brand Marketing teams. They should be able to build highly influential relationships with key on premise, off premise and distributor audiences that help advance the Core and Innovation portfolios, and then effectively leverage those relationships to build the brands among target audiences, achieve growth and perform against KPIs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
* Brand Awareness and Education: develop brand awareness, adoption, visibility and recommendation among influential on and off premise accounts in key markets
* Work with DMD s/DMM s and Distributor contacts to identify appropriate target accounts that will support brand equity development and KPI goals
* Engage those audiences directly (brand education, demonstration, personal selling, relationship building) to gain brand adoption (distribution, menu and feature drink placement)
* Act as market liaison for National Brand Ambassador visits to market, including: scheduling target account visits, wait staff trainings, aiding in new product launches, etc.
* Use Tactical funds to support consumer pull-through programs, including, but not limited to: menu features, consumer events, sponsorships, consumer sampling events, local PR, etc.
* Participate in any national or local sales and marketing initiatives such as roadshows, hosting incentive trips and executing distribution drives
* Market Oversight: primary contact for all market communication and budgets related to MOMO marketing activity
* Oversee the activity of all ancillary positions (ABA, SJ Hubs, EODs, etc)
* Act as primary point-person for market to streamline communication between HQ, WGS, Distributor.
* Coordinate and distribute market recap reports and weekly communication on activity across all personnel
* Oversee compliance with reporting site, budget trackers, account lists and goals for market
* Assist in training and mentoring of new market personnel
* Execution of Programming: Support the successful execution of national and local marketing / sales initiatives
* Execute all national and local programs assigned to the market
* Manage communication flow between MOMO, accounts, distributor and WGS teams related to events
* Spearhead the consumer recruitment, invite and RSVP process for larger events to ensure consumer attendance at events
* Conduct general sales and promotional-activity training to account staff & management
* Coordinate and ensure product availability with distributor sales rep
* Perform against established KPIs and market goals
* Reporting: evaluate and report on the progress of the brand s development against clearly identified metrics and goals
* Maintain an up-to-date schedule of planned events on WGSOpenBar.com reporting system
* Generate accurate post-event reports using WGSOpenBar.com, capturing key goals/metrics specified for each program
* Have ability to analyze reports and make recommendations
* Ensure Team Leads enter in promotional recaps within 24 hours of the event completion
* Maintain accurate and up-to-date reports to tracker allocations, budgets, and expenses
* Align with WGS OPSM & key Distributor-Partner personnel
* Provide regular and on-going recaps of activity to WGS BM, DMD and key distributor personnel
* Provide recommendations against the target account list and update as needed with new account openings, new opportunities, etc.
* Complete weekly and monthly activity reports
* Complete and submit detailed expense reports for promotional activity, as well as T&E expenses on a weekly basis; stay within allocated brand budget.
* Hiring & Training: Lead recruiting, hiring, and training of all Promotional Specialists in each market within assigned territory
* Maintain brand specific standards for event
* Select and designate Team Leaders within your marketplace
* Ensure all Promo Specialists have been trained and are able to communicate key brand concepts to consumers
* Schedule promotional staff to work approved events in a timely fashion
* Review and approve or change Promo Specialists online timesheets weekly
* Maintain enough staff of highly trained, professional Promo Specialist s to meet the market needs
* Minimum three-four years experience in a related Wine & Spirits role and 1 year within the assigned market.
* Knowledge of local on/off premise spirits market, including local laws & statutes
* Past experience in Brand Ambassador role or similar experience
* Ability to prioritize and juggle many tasks as well as work within prescribed timelines and deadlines
* Self-starter, outgoing personality
* Adept at selling and interacting with diverse groups of people
* Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills
* Strong budget management skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Web-based reporting tools
* Clean driving record and proof of automotive insurance
* Position contingent upon successful completion of background check
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States