Portfolio Revenue Manager
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Job Number: 4465
Position Title: 420AR : PORT REVENUE MGR
The AVP Portfolio Revenue Manager is responsible for managing the revenue associated with a segment of the sales portfolio. This includes developing, implementing, and maintaining pricing policies, tools and procedures in partnership with Finance. This role is responsible for implementing association-mandated pricing changes, supporting the sales and services teams in pricing/re-pricing accounts, and developing and implementing revenue-related initiatives.
* Conduct analyses, develop recommendations, and implement revenue-related initiatives that enable Bank of America Merchant Services to achieve its revenue goals.
* Partner with sales and customer servicing teams on pricing related to new accounts and re-pricing of existing accounts.
* Build advanced quantitative models to determine the profitability margin and compression based on specific pricing criteria.
* Build pricing tools that can be used to accurately and easily allow a sales associate to communicate pricing terms to a potential customer.
* Strong understanding of financial principles.
* Familiarity with project value forecasting.
* Ability to work with data to run/interpret analytics and identify trends.
* Strong project management skills.
* Knowledge of payments industry.
* Effective planning, time management and organizational skills.
* Ability to multitask and change direction in ever changing environment.
* Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment.
* Ability to drive strategic and operational initiatives.
* Ability to build and sustain productive relationships with key business partners.
* Bachelors Degree or 4 years of equivalent employment experience.
* 1-3 years related experience.
* Strong problem solving and data analytic skills.
* Strong communications, including oral and presentation skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access; SQL; MSA; Merchant Manager; ClientLine; DSS; South Platform BOSS; TSYS.
* Travel is required to perform the essential requirements for this role
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina US
Community / Marketing Title: Portfolio Revenue Manager
Bank of America Merchant Services connects businesses and consumers by doing payments better. In an increasingly complex marketplace, we empower businesses to give consumers the right commerce experience. We consult with businesses to customize solutions that integrate selling channels, open new markets, solve problems using data, stay secure and, ultimately, accomplish more.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Bank of America Merchant Services ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
The employer will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the employer s legal duty to furnish information.
Alternate Location 1:
Alternate Location 2:
Alternate Location 3:
Alternate Location 4:
Work Location Type: