Portfolio Strategy & Acitvation Analyst, West - Dannon
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 3/31/2017
The Dannon Company, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for a Portfolio Strategy & Acitvation Analyst, West - Dannon in the United States (US) for Irvine, CA
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
* Systems/Budget Management
* Ownership and tracking of shopper A&P budget in CAS & Microstrategy
* Entry/Creation of deals into CAS
* Creation of Purchase Orders & submission to vendors
* Scrubbing/editing deals in CAS
* Pulling and analyzing Microstrategy Shopper Spend Reports on a monthly basis
* Budget phasing
* Management of new vendor entry in both CAS & Livelink
* Routing of all shopper related invoices through A&P for payment
* Coupon redemption tracking vs. budget
* Leverage business tracking tools as a means of measuring success/influence of shopper programs
* Agency Connectivity
* Manage sweeps fulfillment
* Schedule demos as needed for shopper related programs
* Work with agency on ordering/production/logistics of POS
* Brief agency on simple ads and programs
* Review & provide organized feedback on agency-produced artwork
* Participate on weekly agency status calls
* HQ Connectivity
* Work with HQ team on any general customer needs i.e. mock ups, samples etc.
* Handle general HQ Inquires (images, scannable UPCs, spec sheet updates)
* Conduit on all artwork/creative requests for shopper related programs, responsible for routing of creative through Brand Teams, Legal, Health Affairs & Regulatory
* Assist in review and legal routing of sweepstakes rules and partner contracts
* Management of barcode requests and generation for customer coupons
* Attend weekly calls with PSP & Brand teams to receive/provide updates on brand and shopper activities
* Customer Connectivity
* Complete and submit vendor/customer contracts for shopper related programs
* New vendor entry and setup
* Route creative for customer approval on shopper programs
* Attend customer conference calls and meetings on occasion
* Assist in preparing slides/recaps as needed in advance of customer calls and meetings
* Work with CBMs and KAMs to brainstorm, develop and execute customer-specific shopper programs
* Programming Communication/Tracker
* Bi-Weekly updates to Field Sales: National Brand Activity (ie. FSIs, Media, etc.)
* Update and distribute Brand Activity, Retail Focus and FSI Calendars to Field
* Ensure livelink shopper planning folders are updated and field is informed of updates
* Creation and distribution of shopper marketing program recaps/analysis once complete
* Bachelor s Degree required
* 1-3 years of analytical and/or sales experience
* Possess a proactive & solution based mindset
* Strong attention to accuracy and detail
* Ability to work calmly under pressure
* Effective multi-tasking skills
* Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships (both internal and external)
* Ability to organize information in an effective, easy to communicate manner
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. We have something special inside, do you*
The Dannon Company is a US-subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: Irvine California
Nearest Secondary Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Law, Field Sales, Legal, Sales, Strategy