Portland, OR - Pipeline - L/I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
Onsite - CTDI Portland OR
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you looking for a great, full time position that offers OT pay opportunity at $18- $19 per hour? No experience, no problem! We are looking to hire new and experienced candidates with various skill-sets and backgrounds. this is a growing business with a variety of openings from general warehouse support to equipment testing.
The openings we have currently are with an industry leader in the communications field and have a wide variety of entry-level to mid-level positions available. These positions and departments are listed below. If interested, please reply with your resume and the best contact information to reach you at.
Positions: Computer Savvy- Assembly and Production
Shifts: Monday- Friday
DAY: 6:30 am to 3:00 pm (OT at $18 per hour)
SWING: 2:30pm-11:00pm (OT at $19 per hour)
GRAVE: 10:30pm- 7:00am (OT at $19 per hour)
Monthly Attendance Bonus Opportunity of $50.00
Referral Bonus Opportunity of $50.00 per referral
- Quality and inventory control
- Registering refurbished equipment into system
- Testing various cable box components
- Equipment refurbishing
- Packing out and assembling small parts
- Unloading trucks with pallet jacks and moving boxes/pallets into correct locations on the floor
- Opening boxes and removing units and collateral
- Scanning units into the system
- Consent to Background Screening
- Consent to Drug Screening
- Positive Team Related Attitude
- Must be able to lift 10-50 lbs repeatedly (Depending on position)
- All tasks are performed in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Bus accessible depending on shift (near Walmart on Sandy Blvd)
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled