This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Tri County, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is recruiting for experienced Post Closers with a Fortune 500 company located in Madisonville, Ohio. If you are interested, please reach back to me so we may discuss. You can call or office at 513-771-3006 or apply to this position directly.
Title: Post Closer
Adecco is currently assisting a national lender in their search to fill Post Closer positions in Cincinnati, OH. This is for a long-term temporary with possibility for hire for the successful candidate. In 2011 the client received the Gallup Great Workplaces Award and prides themselves on an engaging, inclusive work environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Post Closer include:
• Performs a wide range of duties related to the post-closing of residential mortgage loans.
• Responsible for auditing to guidelines, compliance and general follow-up on closed loan packages.
• Audits documents to verify information is the same as originating system information.
• Verifies that all documents for the loan type closed are present in the file and signed correctly.
• Verifies that all compliance guidelines have been met.
• Reviews documents and copies to send on to various vendors that track our insurance, legal descriptions, address change request, etc.
• Prepares Notes, Addendums and POA's for Custodian. Completes digitized audit sheet that all docs are received, correct, missing, or received with error.
• Passes file to the CFR or the Error Specialist. Creates and passes a servicing pack to MS auditor.
• May require receiving files into the department or shipping them to the Central File Room.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• Minimum J-year mortgage, banking/financial or customer service industry experience.
• Knowledge of Residential Mortgage documentation preferred.
Additional duties as assigned:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Detail Oriented.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
• Proven computer skills.
• Demonstrated organizational skills.
• Normal office environment.
• Extended viewing of computer screens.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.