Post Closing Team Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Post Closing Team Lead
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Works closely with all team members on issues that need addressing, including resolving issues and answering
* Mentors team members in Suspense Clearing area in ways to clear pend items and get loans purchased quickly.
* Addresses weaknesses in the department and works toward resolutions.
* Oversee production of workload and makes adjustments to pipeline volume.
* Provides Vacation and Sick time back up to all team members and manager
* Oversee all reports and makes sure we meet all deadlines on file delivery and purchase review.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Minimum 1 year mortgage related work experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work independently and in a team
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills, this includes the ability to communicate clearly and effectively via phone
* Demonstrated ability to display professionalism and diplomacy in communication with Loan Officers and staff as well as investors
* Strong customer service skills dealing with internal and external parties
* Ability to interact with all levels of management and team structure
* Has a strong understanding of investor related conditions and investor updates
* Has a strong understanding of RESPA guidelines
* Has a strong understanding of mortgage-related terms, company offered programs and niches, and mortgage-related regulations as they relate to the group. Is able to provide guidance to the group
* Has a strong understanding of the existing overall and specific processes in the company. Is able to provide guidance to the group
* Works toward having a strong understanding of any upcoming process changes or additions in the company, so that s/he can provide guidance to the group
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Builds and Motivates a High Performing Team (people leaders only)
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
* Minimum experience required using mobile technology
* This work is done in an office environment
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* 8:00 am 5:00 pm M-F. Overtime may be required at times
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status