This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 6/17/2017
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnder the supervision of the Video Engineer, duties include:
- Session prep/ingest footage and assets
- Tracking and managing hard drives
- Transcoding footage
- Asset management
- Archiving projects
- File organization
- QC support on final outputs
- Work with Producers to gather information needed to input final assets into Filemaker Pro database
- Assisting the editors ... and much more!
- Experience in a fast paced post-production environment, ideally in a similar role
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere, Filemaker Pro, Adobe Photoshop
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to work with many different personalities under sometimes tight deadlines
Enter additional information here to provide greater detail for your request.