Post-Silicon Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Working closely with cross-functional teams, you will be responsible for project management of post silicon development activities starting with initial silicon bring-up through release to production and beyond. Perform end-to-end project planning & rigorous execution management to improve project execution certainty and develop and deploy best practices within post-silicon engineering and program management organizations.
* Providing project leadership for mixed-signal audio products by working with cross functional silicon development teams to meet internal and customer commitments
* Responsible for end-to-end project planning & rigorous execution management to improve project execution certainty
* Drive accountability and awareness, solve problems, remove roadblocks, and proactively search out and address risks or weaknesses to ensure the project meets quality standards and completes on time and in budget
* Represent the collective engineering team in interfacing with Product Marketing or the customer
* Enable communication & visibility to ensure alignment at all levels of the organization
* Development & deployment of best practices to improve program performance, efficiency, and produce repeatable results
* Champion lessons learned to drive continuous improvement & avoid known problems. Manage change into standard best practices.
Required Skills and Qualifications
* BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and 3-5 years of relevant post-silicon engineering experience within an integrated circuit manufacturer and strong interest in moving in to project management
* Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Basic knowledge of post-silicon validation, characterization, and qualification for mixed-signal IC products
* Strong program management fundamentals
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
* Familiar with project/program management tools such as MS Project
* 3+ years of project management experience managing post silicon activities for complex integrated circuit development projects
* Experience with product development cycles (concept to production)
Individuals seeking employment at Cirrus Logic are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.