PowerBuilder Senior Lead / Developer 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client is looking for POWERBUILDER SENIOR LEAD/ DEVELOPER for a FULL TIME project in JACKSONVILLE, FL, below is the detailed requirement.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum 9+YEARS of relevant experience.
* Experience working with OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS, DESIGN MODELS and DESIGN PATTERNS.
* Good IN TRANSLATING USER CASES and OTHER SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS into a SYSTEM DESIGN.
* MINIMUM 6+ YEARS of PROGRAMMING USING PL/SQL and 3+ YEARS OF PROGRAMMING USING POWERBUILDER
* Experience in programming using POWERBUILDER VER 9.0, PL/SQL USING ORACLE 10GAND SQL or similar query language for ORACLE, DB2 OR UDB
* Good to have UNIX, NT OR IBM MAINFRAME operating systems experience.
* Experience working in an AGILE ENVIRONMENT.
* High level of proficiency in MS OFFICE INCLUDING WORD, EXCEL, VISIO, and POWERPOINT
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
* Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
* Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams.