Practice Development Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMohawk Industries (NYSE:MHK; mohawkind.com), the world's largest floor covering manufacturer, currently has a tremendous opportunity for a benefits professional with a background in employee benefits, health care and/or wellness.
Review Cigna data regarding network Providers/Practice Groups (including spend, claimants, etc.) to strategically target appropriate My Medical Neighborhood Plan Practice Groups and Providers in the NW GA / SE TN area.
* Conduct analysis of Practice groups to determine appropriate selection of top tier providers in the company's medical plan.
* Contact Practice Groups and set up meetings with Office Managers and Providers within Mohawk's My Medical Neighborhood Plan network (covering NW GA / SE TN areas).
* Initiate contracting with selected Practice Groups for inclusion as a top tier provider group in the company's medical plan.
* Coordinate the inclusion of contracted practice groups to Cigna, to ensure those practice groups are identified as a top tier group with Cigna
* Routinely audit Cigna's website to review top tier providers, communicating any errors to Cigna and following through with any required changes
* Participate in Benefit team meetings and Cigna meetings as needed.
* Interact with providers and health professional office personnel via telephone for follow-up, provider inquiries.
* Establish and maintain relationships with onsite clinic staff (Healthy Life Center personnel) Maintain listing of top tier providers with contract terms, contact information, and relevant data
* This person will meet at the Mohawk Corporate Office in Calhoun, GA with Benefit Director and Executive V.P. of HR, on a semi-regular basis.
* Minimum of a 4 year degree in Business Administration, Health Administration or Health Science
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in the health care industry
* Ability to present information to Executive Management of Health Care Facilities, Practice Groups, and Providers within the region
* Excellent presentation, oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills to effectively interact with Mohawk's management, internal and external business contacts; ability to communicate with others in an antagonistic situation using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict and maintain professionalism in accordance with corporate standards
* Ability to persuade, market and sell new ideas and the ability to work effectively in a diverse work group
* Ability to work independently, set priorities, handle multiple tasks with concentration speed and accuracy to meet deadlines
* Ability to exercise good judgment, problem solving ability and resourcefulness in the absence of formalized guidelines and procedures and the ability to identify, analyze and resolve business issues through solution-oriented projects
_ EOE MINORITIES/FEMALES/PROTECTED VETERANS/DISABLED_