Practice Director, Consulting Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 2/4/2017
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Overview:
Netsmart Technologies is an established, leading supplier of enterprise-wide software solutions for health and human services providers. Netsmart s clients include health and human services organizations: public health agencies, mental health and substance abuse clinics, psychiatric hospitals, and managed care organizations.
At Netsmart we look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and innovative environment. We value individual contributions in a team setting and offer a progressive set of support tools and training. If you have a passion for impacting client organizations through creative software solutions, can drive high performing teams, and have the strategic vision to set the path for an organization, we want to hear from you!
The Practice Director, Consulting Services will be responsible for the management of a defined professional services book of business in support of Netsmart s delivery of consulting services to implement and advance client use of Netsmart solutions. The Practice Director will be responsible for all professional services activities within a defined geography or national practice and will be accountable for the execution and performance for consulting within that geography or practice.
The successful candidate must be able to communicate across all areas of the company. They will work with marketing and sales functions during the sales cycle to ensure that the services defined will meet the requirements of the client and Netsmart s business objectives. The Director will also maintain sustainable client relationships and drive client satisfaction.
* Drives P&L management for assigned practice delivery
* Ensures revenue and contribution margin attainment utilizing standard financial models
* Leads the assigned practice in delivering required services to meet client expectations
* Manages practice operations to drive key performance indicators
* Demonstrates in-depth understanding of the health and human services industry in order to:
* Develop new and incremental opportunities to address client needs through professional service engagements
* Ensure quality of engagements
* Appropriately provide guidance to clients
* Participate in strategic planning initiatives with clients
* Owns the delivery of service offerings to clients, ensuring engagements are completed on-time, to standard, within budget, and with a high level of client satisfaction
* Oversees multiple project delivery teams in the execution of defined methodologies to meet engagement requirements and expectations
* Leads assigned consulting resources both direct reports and delivery teams - to drive individual performance metrics and to develop required skillsets for assigned associates
* Participates in the recruitment and on-boarding of new associates
* Collaborates with sales on forecasts, client business development, RFP responses, and development of cost estimates to ensure profitability of engagements
* Contributes to business strategy and budgetary planning
* Collaborates with Netsmart leadership to refine delivery strategy, enhance delivery methodology, ensure the ability to meet professional services demands, and achievement of line of business performance objectives
* Builds and maintains client C-Suite relationships
* 10+ years of experience in software healthcare IT implementations and project management, with a proven track record of developing successful teams
* BA/BS in a relevant field with an emphasis in information systems
* A background in the healthcare IT software industry with experience in high growth companies
* Industry product knowledge sufficient to provide direction and guidance to clients and associates
* Demonstrated P&L, service delivery performance and professional services leadership experience
* Client-focused and dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of both internal and external clients
* Proven business performance management, and business resource planning experience
* Demonstrated strong leadership with the ability to influence and motivate cross-functional teams
* Established strategic agility with the capacity to understand complex business problems, market trends, and technology challenges
* Analytical problem solver; able to understand interdependencies of business functions and impacts of decisions; and sets priorities based on what is important and relevant
* Proven thought leadership experience, providing insight and direction for the company and the consulting line of business
* 50% or more travel is required
In Addition to a Competitive Salary, Successful Candidates Will Receive:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available Day 1
* Life Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability
* 401(k) Plan/EAP
To learn about our culture, industry and job opportunities visit our career site, Facebook or Twitter account.