Practice Manager II - Stapleton - Clinic
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSCL Physicians is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
Our physicians and medical staff provide medical expertise and person-centered care at 40 locations.
* Denver (estab. 1998)
* SCL Physicans is a network of clinics and physician offices throughout the Denver metro area
Services & Expertise
* Primary & Acute Care
* Occupational Medicine & Physical Therapy
* Walk-in Care
* After-hours Urgent Care
* Specialty Care: Cardiac & Thoracic Surgery, Cardiology, Diabetes & Endocrine, Hematology & Oncology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, OB-GYN & Women's Care, Orthopedic Surgery, Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Urogynecology
This position has responsibility for implementing quality care and services at the clinic. Manages day to day operations of the clinic, including staffing and personnel functions, financial, productivity, customer service and marketing.
* Supervise clinic staff including performance reviews, new employee orientation, recommend personnel changes including hiring/promotions/discharges, training and maintenance of professional standards.
* Develop clinic goals and objectives, establish and implement policies and procedures to support clinic operations.
* May develop and direct specialty programs in order to better meet patient and community need.
* Develop/recommend operating budget, maintain operations to stay within the budget.
* Address any billing issues with corporate and/or payors in order to maximize clinic revenue.
* Responsible for and participate in clinic public relations and marketing activities. Develop marketing objectives designed to support operational and financial goals and objectives.
* Address any clinic physical plant/maintenance issues. Manage supply inventory.
* Prepare management reports as requested.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
* High School diploma or equivalent, required
* Three years of experience working in an outpatient health care environment, required
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
* Computer skills, required
* Budgeting/finance skills, required
* Bachelor degree, preferred
* Two years of supervisory experience, preferred
* One (1) year of experience in a setting serving the same age/type of patient population served by this facility or department, preferred
SCL Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.