This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 24366-51057
Seeking a Practice Manager to function in a strategic leadership position that will manage the overall operations of our Urology Practice, ensuring a vision and strategy for future growth. This position is key in supporting our mission to provide quality, compassionate care to every patient.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 800 practices, 78 urgent care clinics, and partners with HCA s 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
Duties include the following:
* Directs, supervises and coaches front office and clinical staff daily.
* Interviews, hires, and trains new staff.
* Managing the flow of the clinic to insure compliance, efficiency and patient satisfaction.
* Problem solving and addressing issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients.
* Marketing the practice in the local community.
* Responsible for carrying out all established policies.
* Full Profit and Loss responsibility of the physician practice, including revenue, expenses and budgeting.
* Identifies strategy for growth and executes plans to achieve growth goals
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
* Bachelor s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or equivalent is preferred.
* Minimum three to five years of leadership or management experience in a medical office is required. Please note, this experience must be reflected on an application to be considered.
* Strong preference for experience managing within a Urology practice.
* Proven track record in growing physician practice revenues and volumes.
* Physician Practice marketing expertise with a variety of tactics to grow and develop business.
* Some travel may be required. Very minimal.
WE ARE ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING! APPLY NOW!
Last Edited: 09/02/2016