The Practice Manager plays a vital role in the hospital by managing the day-to-day operations of the practice so the staff can provide the best level of veterinary care to our customers. The Practice Manager provides a variety of analytical, evaluative, advisory, coordinating, supervisory and technical functions in support of the hospital. This position oversees operations to ensure efficient, cost-effective service delivery that consistently meets and/or exceeds client expectations with regard to quality, service and communication. This is an overnight position.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES equivalent experience in a hospital setting. Experience in Emergency Veterinary medicine is preferred.
* Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Must possess strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with good attention to detail.
* Must be competent and proficient in Microsoft Office Software products including Word and Excel; UltiPro experience is a plus.
* Ability to de-escalate potential volatile issues regarding irate and/or emotional clients.
* Command of English language to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
* Must possess a valid driver's license and transportation available to travel to other hospital locations, as necessary.