Pre-Closing Loan Documentation Manager
Essential Job Requirements
* Possess a strong technical knowledge of consumer and commercial loan documentation used to support all product types.
* Demonstrate strong leadership skills to the department through:
o Exhibiting Cadence core values,
o Respectful and fair treatment of the staff, providing performance feedback and coaching to continuously develop the staff,
o Creating an environment of collaboration,
o Establishing goals and delivering results that meet the goal expectation,
o Demonstration of the ability to analyze and implement continuous process improvement,
o Implementing metrics to support accountability, operational effectiveness, productivity, accuracy and issues management,
o Training the staff in all aspects of their job roles, and
o Establishing partnerships with Loan Operations team, internal customers, customer relationships, and external vendors,
* Be an escalation point and resolve critical business issues for the Document Preparation team through identification of root/cause and recommend and implement solutions that eliminate future similar issues.
* Manage the documentation and review process to ensure complete, accurate, compliance all regulatory laws, and company policies for Loan Operations Documentation responsibilities,
* Understand prioritization and escalation timing and process,
* Develop and maintain current policies, process, procedures, and controls for the department, and
* Actively participate in initiatives that support Cadence strategy.
4 Year College Degree
7 to 10 Years of Relevant Experience
3 to 5 Years of Commercial documentation experience
5 Years of management experience
Proven track record of leadership skills
Microsoft Office expertise
Understanding of Regulatory Laws
Preferred experience with D&H Laser Pro software
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Cadence Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Cadence Bank is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.