Pre Sales Engineer 9/3/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRE SALES ENGINEER
Our client is a top player in the Data Management Platform (DMP) market with a history in data collection, targeting, and advertising related technologies. They build on that legacy by continuing to expand its products in new and exciting ways. - helping publishers, marketers and agencies maximize the way they collect, unify, protect, and activate audience data on any device.
Our client has an immediate need for a Pre Sales Engineer working out of the NYC Office with travel as needed to clients on the East Coast.
Make an impact and be a part of a game changing technology platform in the data driven display vertical of advertising on the web.
Work with closely with Operations, Sales, Technology, Marketing and the industry's leading tech companies to foster client relationships under the company's premier product; a Unifying Data Management Platform that allows third parties to extract, manage and monetize their audience targeting data.
As a Pre Sales Engineer you will act as the primary technical resource for the sales team. You are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. You must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. You are responsible for identifying all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Support Sales in the acquisition of third party client relationships
* Develop strategic approaches for prospects with Sales team
* Provide technical support to Sales and prospects during the sales process
* Respond to RFP/RFI requests as part of the sales process
* Prepare documentation on client's implementation plan for internal support teams
* Work with marketing to help create, maintain technology sales marketing materials
* Identify new client opportunities, survey the marketplace and display landscape
* Analyze and optimize service processes to create operational improvements
* Complete feedback loop of client requests for features to the technology product team
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology or a related field, AND
* 3-5years of relevant experience, OR
* Relevant combination of education and experience
* Preferred: Sales or Account Management experience
* Preferred: Experience with online advertising industry and audience targeting
* Preferred: Experience in campaign delivery or trafficking or inventory management
* Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
* Strong relationship building and social skills
* Strong business and operational analytical skills
* Strong understanding of internet display or audience targeting technology
* Strong decision making and problem solving skills
* Ability to maintain internal relationships with multiple cross-functional teams
* Ability to independently manage and drive personal workload