Pre-Sales: Enterprise Software 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY WHY BEQOM
beqom is a fast growing global enterprise software company. We focus on managing compensation and performance for the world's leading organizations. This means we work with the most exciting brands worldwide.
Our mission is to make the employees of our customers happy. In order to accomplish that mission, we first start with making our own people happy.
We operate in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment with passionate, enthusiastic, hard working and smart individuals that are dedicated to our mission.
If you recognize yourself in this description and want to join such an environment, let's get in touch!
We are looking for a brilliant pre-sales consultant/specialist who can help us add to our already impressive client list and to help potential customers understand how we can help them use compensation to improve their business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
* Promoting and demonstrating our total compensation platform externally to prospects
* Pro-actively supporting the end-to-end sales cycle together with the sales teams
* Scoping and translating the customers needs to the beqom platform
* Helping our customers to understand how they can transform their compensation processes by using the beqom platform
* Understanding how best to differentiate the beqom platform during sales cycles
* Having both a functional and technical understanding of the beqom platform and be able to clearly explain the platform to a variety of management levels and role types
* Ensuring the demo environment you use is built appropriately and is configured to provide maximum impact
HOW YOU WILL ACHIEVE THE ROLE
* A minimum B.A./B.S. or equivalent
* Experience presenting to large diverse groups from every level of a business
* Previous enterprise software sales, consulting or pre-sales experience
* Working knowledge of the MS SQL platform
* Working knowledge of relational and multi-dimensional data models
* A self-starter with a pro-active mindset
* Willingness and ability to travel within the US
Nice to have
* Knowledge of HR, Sales or Finance processes strongly preferred
* Experience working in high-growth Saas companies
* Experience with BI and Reporting tools would be excellent
* Knowledge of cloud business applications
* Very competitive comp plan with tremendous upside earnings potential
* Dynamic environment favoring initiative and autonomy
* Support of entrepreneurial behavior
* Annual company kickoff, always somewhere fun and exciting!
* Strong company culture: check our Glassdoor reviews!