Pre - Sales Solutions Architect 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRE-SALES SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
LOCATION - REDMOND, WA
Posh Technologies is seeking a Pre-sales solutions architect to join our team to assist supporting all elements of the pre-sales process. The architect is primarily a technical player of the sales team, responsible for eliciting and analyzing customer requirements and mapping those needs to Posh's solution sets. The solutions architect needs to have strong presentation skills and be capable of demonstrating the proposed solutions to prospects. The architect will be specifically focusing on solutions for API integration.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Prepares and delivers presentations of the company's solutions to all levels in the prospects organization.
* Work with Sales to help qualify leads, respond to RFI/RFP's, and be the Technical Evangelist role within large enterprise prospects
* Leads discovery workshop sessions to gather customer requirements and critical business challenges.
* Architects a solution vision and evangelize how solution addresses technical and business needs.
* You will provide intensive pre-sales technical consulting to prospective customers and channel partners, some post-sales may also be required
* Develops customer facing assessment reports documenting current state and future state recommendations.
* You will assist in the development of formal sales proposals (RFIs, RFPs)
* Manage and coordinate proof of concepts (POC's). Develop POC plans with agreed use cases. Work with presales support teams to execute on the POC.
* Is responsible for delivering technical content for RFP responses.
* Stay current on the latest technology and contributes to the technical direction of the company while keeping a customer-centric approach.
* Works with the sales team to define a technical sales strategy for each prospect.
* Works with industry contacts to define and promote solutions in financial services.
* Demonstrable application development capabilities as follows:
* Additional preferable skills and knowledge: Angular, ASP.MVC, C# and Entity Framework
* Strong knowledge of SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture) design and implementation over different operating systems and languages.
* Strong knowledge of industry best practice development and release management process
* Web application frameworks and web services
* Experience with Team Foundation Server
* Agile /SCRUM experience
* 5- 15years' work experience in similar roles most likely with a software/solutions vendor.
* Experience with solutions deployment and/or presales in one or more of the following disciplines:
* Application Program Interface (API) Strategy's using products like Vordel, Apigee, and Layer 7 etc.
* BSdegree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience in a related area.