Pre - Sales Solutions Associate
Pre-Sales Solutions Associate
Unique opportunity with a mobile marketing technology leader (SaaS)
Founded in 1998, Vibes is a mobile marketing and technology leader that helps some of the world's biggest brands acquire, engage and deepen relationships throughout the customer lifecycle. Vibes' Catapult platform enables brands, agencies and media companies to launch a wide range of mobile solutions from SMS, to MMS, QR Codes, on-screen, alerts, mobile web, mobile incentives and integration with social platforms. Using Vibes' Mobile Relationship Management (MRM), companies forge immediate and long-lasting customer relationships by tapping into the uniquely personal nature of the mobile phone. The Company has delivered billions of mobile experiences on behalf of customers that include Verizon, Allstate, The Gap, Tribune, Fox, Crispin Porter + Bogusky, Gannett and the Chicago Bulls. Vibes is one of only six Tier 1 aggregators with secure, direct connections to all the major carriers.
Vibes is seeking Pre-Sales Solutions Associate who will work with our sales team to help create the materials and presentations that we use in the sales process for representing our mobile marketing solution, and the value it drives for our clients. The top candidate will develop extensive knowledge of our mobile marketing technology offerings and clearly articulate how our cloud-based server, Catapult, can be leveraged to deliver industry-leading mobile marketing programs. Working in partnership with our sales team, the right candidate will have a balance of technical, creative and strategic skills. We are seeking an energetic professional with high career potential that has demonstrated success in a pre-sales role. This is an exceptional opportunity to contribute to an exciting and critical chapter in Vibes' growth and success. This position reports into the Pre-Sales Solutions Manager and is located in downtown Chicago at 300 W. Adams Street.
* Act in a consultative capacity with the sales team and prospects to identify mobile marketing needs and requirements that address key business challenges.
* Work to present an articulate response for how Vibes' platform & solution can meet those requirements.
* Be a product expert and trusted advisor in the mobile marketing space during the sales cycle, including working closely with prospects and the sales team to present and demonstrate individual customer journey solutions and bring innovative solutions to life.
* Drive both marketing and technical conversations with digital/CRM and technology buyers alongside the sales team, and facilitate the acceleration of pipeline activity through compelling recommendations and next steps.
* Become an expert in our best in class cloud based mobile marketing system, Catapult. Responsibilities within Catapult include creating demo mobile campaigns and setting up demo accounts for sales use that leverage Vibes' mobile data and strategic best practices.
* Manage RFP projects and coordinate all activities to position Vibes as vendor of choice (timeline, cross-department collaboration, written responses to submitted questions, QA of final products).
* Work closely with Product Management and Product Marketing to prioritize prospect feedback/enhancement requests and to contribute to future product releases.
* Work as liaison with other internal teams (Product/Marketing/Analytics/Customer Success/Technology) to collect, collate and present required documentation to prospects.
* Research, fulfill requests and become familiar with marketplace intelligence and maintain up-to date repository of competitive information on Vibe's wiki.
* Work to build and maintain a strong repository of scalable sales tools, and continually improve upon internal communication and sales request processes.
* Establish credibility through knowledge of best practices in the mobile marketing space.
Requirements & Qualifications:
* Minimum 2-3 years of consultative solutions experience in a fast-paced, results-oriented team environment (pre-sales or related customer-facing experience required).
* Demonstrated success contributing to top-line revenue growth in a pre-sales role (experience within the digital marketing industry preferred).
* Comfort and experience presenting both functional and technical material to clients at a variety of levels including Executive Management, Sales, Marketing and IT.
* Excellent oral and written communication.
* Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical solutions in-depth.
* Strong project management and critical thinking skills.
* Motivated self-starter who is detail-oriented and able to work independently.
* Must be able to juggle multiple projects and work well under deadlines.
* Must be nimble and able to adapt to evolving project definitions and requirements.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively.
* Must be able to generate sensible, realistic, practical solutions to problems.
* Professional, reliable, driven and results-oriented.
* Must know MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
* A Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Business, Communications, Marketing, or Information Technology is preferred.
Our Core Values:
* Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders Always be Learning
* Relentless Focus on the Customer
* Never be Satisfied
* Create Value Seek Accountability and
Vibes Media is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast paced organization and industry.