Pre - Sales Solutions Systems Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe PRE-SALES SOLUTIONS SYSTEMS ENGINEER is a hybrid role and will be a partner to the Sales Representatives in a heavy Print/Copier focused environment. Once a sale is in process the PRE-SALES SOLUTIONS SYSTEMS ENGINEER will accompany the Sales Person to the client to address any Technical Questions as well as dig deep into the clients' future needs for up-selling. Your Technical knowledge of systems, connectivity, etc. will enable you to dig deep.
* Interface with Sales Representatives as a technical advisor during the sales cycle of software workflow solutions through professional services.
* Interface with users, sponsors and all other stakeholders in order to determine their evolving needs through professional services.
* Conduct on site visits to customers. Meet with IT, and acts as Technical Advisor. Assist with RFP responses.
* Assist with the preparation of sales proposals. Insure configurations are complete and accurate.
* Responsible for maintaining functionality of the showroom.
* Generate the highest level of systemrequirements, based on the user's needs and other constraints such as cost and schedule. Insure requirements are consistent, complete, correct and operationally defined.
* Develop workflow and assessment for the professional services engagement.
* Develop a Proof of Concept (POC) to be delivered to the end customer for their review and approval.
* Develop a Statement of Work (SOW) that will outline the customer requirements responsibilities, and Company deliverables.
* Generate products such as sketches, models, network maps, an early user guide, and prototypes to keep the user and the engineers constantly up to date and in agreement on the system to be provided as it is evolving.
* Generate a set of acceptance test requirements, together with the designers, test engineers, and the user, which will determine that all of the high level requirements have been met.
* Train customers on all products, through the use of Professional services, not covered by Product Training.
* Bachelor's degree in related field
* 3+ years of Technical Sales experience in related field (Copier/Print Solutions, Software, Document Management, or Manage Print Services) with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding quota.
* Must have experience with up-sales.
* Ability to explain technology at the level of the audience whether it be someone very technical or a layman.
* REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more) MCP or higher, CDIA+, Network+, Security+ +, IT Project +, Cisco CCENT, Cisco CCNA, PDI + (IF NOT PRESENTLY CERTIFIED, MUST BE ATTAINED WITHIN FIRST 6-MONTHS OF EMPLOYMENT - COURSES ARE NOT PAID FOR, BUT COST OF TESTING WILL BE REIMBURSED IF PASSED)
* Desired: CNA, CNE, MCSE, 3rd Party Software Certifications (ex. eCopy Products, imageWARE, uniFLOW)
* Must have strong working knowledge of:
* Consultative Sales
* Document manage/ scanning applications and workflows
* Output Management solutions
* Manage Print Services
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
* Professional demonstration and presentation skills
* Ability to keep knowledge level up-to-date with current and new products and technologies
* Excellent customer service skills for both internal and external customers