This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: President
ENVIRONMENT: AUTOMOTIVE, OEM
LOCATION Cincinnati, OH
REPORTS TO: Chairman of the Board
COMPENSATION RANGE: $275,000 - $300,000: Plus Bonus
DEGREE REQUIREMENTS: 4 year degree from a major college or university; MBA preferred
RELOCATION PACKAGE: Yes
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 15+ Years
LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE: 15+ Years
QUALITY EXPERIENCE: Solid Lean Experience as it models Toyota Production Systems
SUMMARY: This president is expected to be a visionary and strategic leader to the organization and oversee budgets while ensuring resources are properly allocated. This position is responsible for establishing and driving business segment goals and strategies of his/her business unit through both dealers B2B and possibly through e-commerce direct to consumer.
The incumbent must be a high energy individual and preferably at the mature level. He/she must have consumer durable goods, operations, Lean, P&L, strong leadership, have worked through a dealer network, has experience in taking a company to the next level and his/her past history MUST have been with a "sales title" of some kind. Past (history) example might be anything from a Regional Sales Manager to a VP of Sales. My client is a stickler for having a guy/gal with all the pieces of the puzzle in place.
* 4 yearBachelordegree and an MBA wouldbe a huge plus
* 6+ years as a sitting President or CEO of a manufacturing organization
* Heavy History as a leader of Sales and Marketing from within a Consumer Durable Goods environment (automotive would be a huge plus). This would include a past work history as a manager, director of vice president of a sales region or division.
* Manufacturing experience in vehicle components including aluminum, plastic and fiberglass accessories
* Excellent knowledge of manufacturing operations including Lean or similar quality program(s)
* Ability to manage full P&L
* Efficient management of working capital activities
* A TRUE driver of the team and not a hired gun
* Involved with sales through a dealer network
* Keen ability to manage inventory levels
* Ability to travel 35-45% domestically