This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob description
* Responsible for the accountability and performance of senior managers in Sales and Marketing, Finance, Production, Human Resources, Product Development & Engineering
* Participate in the development of the corporations plans and programs as a strategic partner
* Evalute and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action
* Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the orginizations fiscal function and performance
* Execute strategies to support the companys expansion through growth of current product line
* Enhance, develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the organization
* Be accountable to evaluate the company and its structure and the efficiencies of the departments supporting the overall strategic plan
* Meet with the Board of Directors and other executives to determine if company is in accordance with goals and policies
* Responsible to company QualitySystems and regulatory requirements as mandated by the FDA and International Organization for Standardization