This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
National Credit Center
Las Vegas, NV
The President will run National Credit Center (NCC) that supplies automotive software, data, and marketing solutions to franchise dealers throughout the country. This position provides Executive Leadership and day-to-day strategy and execution towards expansion in the automotive industry. The direct reporting structure will consist of three separate business units with business unit leaders reporting into them, as well as an SVP of Sales and Distribution.
* Maintain awareness of competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards.
* Develop a strategic plan to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization.
* Oversee company operations to ensure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
* Develop budgets and review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
* Evaluate performance of executives for compliance with established policies and objectives of the company and contributions in attaining objectives.
* Cultivate a strong and transparent working relationship with employees and ensure open communication about the measurement of performance against stated milestones and goals.
* Foster NCC's culture of execution.
* Identify potential merger and acquisition opportunities.
* Work closely with the NCC executive team and accounting team to present quarterly company reports.
* Experience in the automotive software industry
* Must be able to relocate to Las Vegas, Nevada
* 10+ years in an executive position as one of the most senior members of an organization
* Experience leading a company with revenues between $100-500 million
* Experience directly or indirectly leading sales organization
* Experience directly leading product innovation/product development activities
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Past or current experience at company providing solutions to the retail automotive industry
* Experience overseeing multiple product lines
* Exposure to national companies in scope
* Mergers and acquisitions experience
ABOUT SNH, INC. AND NCC
Since 1996, National Credit Center (NCC) has provided the automotive industry with comprehensive data, software and marketing solutions that help dealerships nationwide increase sales, drive user engagement and improve operational efficiencies. NCC's Software Solutions includes Avendas(tm) the next generation automotive CRM and the EZ APP suite of lead generation tools. NCC's Marketing Solutions provides predictive analytics software AimLogic(tm) which identifies and targets in-market shoppers. NCC is a subsidiary of the SNH Inc., a leading provider of information, technology and data solutions.