Prevention Case Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
Berkshire Farm Center and Services for Youth
JOB DESCRIPTION*Are you passionate about changing the lives of children and families**
Come join a team that impacts families by offering a service environment of advocacy and love.
This position is responsible for working with foster and biological families in their home communities by offering comprehensive case management services. The goal of the position is to implement services for the long-term, leading to positive outcomes for the youth and families served in our Prevention Program.
Required Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
* Minimum of a Master s degree in Social Work, Human Services or related field
* Minimum 1-3 years of experience working with children and families
* Ability to deliver, evaluate, monitor and assess case management services including effective treatment and discharge outcomes
* Experience with developing relationships with schools, community partners, counties and agencies
* Ability to form engaging and therapeutic relationships with children and families
* A clean, valid driver s license is required. Local and regional travel is required daily
* Ability to provide on-call coverage; flexible schedule with evenings required
* MS office Skills required