Price and Signage Coordinator - ReqCode 16000CHK
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionDICK'S Sporting Goods is seeking a Price & Signage Coordinator to join our team! Every associate at DICK'S Sporting Goods is united by a common thread - our PASSION for the sports we love. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of a growing Fortune 500 company that makes lasting impacts on our communities through sport and activity.
Price & Signage Coordinator Duties:
* Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
* Ensure all merchandise is accurately priced and signed
* Coordinate the preparation, execution, and delegation of pricing and signing in the store including ISS, TAB, Reticketing, Permanent Price Changes, Visual Marketing/ Monthly Sign Kit.
* Validate pricing processes, signing processes, validates auditing of all pricing activities and coaches for improvement.
* Teach, train, and develop associates for Pricing and Signing Team and Sunday morning TAB/ISS execution, including using the appropriate training tools such as LMS and Quick Notes.
* Develop strong, customer focused partnerships with all levels of management and associates
* Provide feedback to management team on scheduling and staffing relating to the pricing and signage team.
* Control shrink by complying with all Loss Prevention procedures and programs
* Comply with all Company workplace safety programs.
* As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
QualificationsSuccess Profile :
* Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
* Adjust priorities, manage time wisely, and delegate tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Learn and use in-store technology (PDT Gun, Zebra Printer, ASP, Ricoh copier)
* Process information/merchandise through the computer system and register system
* Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others, understand material, and provide instructions to associates
* Excellent time-management skills
* 1-2 years of Retail experience preferred
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://dsg.contacthr.com/50023073.jpg /