Price and Signage Coordinator - ReqCode 16000CIO
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionDICK'S Sporting Goods is seeking a Price & Signage Coordinator to join our team! This position will support one of our locations that features both a DICK'S Sporting Goods and a Field & Stream store under the same roof. This unique shopping destination will offer the convenience of being able to purchase all sporting goods and outdoor needs at one time, in one location.
Every associate at DICK'S Sporting Goods is united by a common thread - our PASSION for the sports we love. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of a growing Fortune 500 company that makes lasting impacts on our communities through sport and activity.
Price & Signage Coordinator Duties:
* Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
* Ensure all merchandise is accurately priced and signed
* Coordinate the preparation, execution, and delegation of pricing and signing in the store including ISS, TAB, Reticketing, Permanent Price Changes, Visual Marketing/ Monthly Sign Kit.
* Validate pricing processes, signing processes, validates auditing of all pricing activities and coaches for improvement.
* Teach, train, and develop associates for Pricing and Signing Team and Sunday morning TAB/ISS execution, including using the appropriate training tools such as LMS and Quick Notes.
* Develop strong, customer focused partnerships with all levels of management and associates
* Provide feedback to management team on scheduling and staffing relating to the pricing and signage team.
* Control shrink by complying with all Loss Prevention procedures and programs
* Comply with all Company workplace safety programs.
* As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
QualificationsSuccess Profile :
* Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
* Adjust priorities, manage time wisely, and delegate tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Learn and use in-store technology (PDT Gun, Zebra Printer, ASP, Ricoh copier)
* Process information/merchandise through the computer system and register system
* Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others, understand material, and provide instructions to associates
* Excellent time-management skills
* 1-2 years of Retail experience preferred
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://dsg.contacthr.com/50033180.jpg /