Pricing Analyst - Test & Learn Team
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Hoffman Estates, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As a vital member of the Pricing Strategy team, the Pricing Analyst is responsible for working with various teams in developing and implementing strategic pricing initiatives that drive margin and a better customer-experience for Sears and Kmart members. Analysts would build, validate and maintain financial models to track profitability and incremental sales from each Pricing project. This team in Pricing will be responsible for designing experiments and conducting financial/business analyses to help identify opportunities and measure performance. This team also manages dynamic pricing to align price points, reduce errors, and enable effective asset management for online and traditional stores.
Candidates will need to demonstrate the ability to
(a) gather and analyze data and generate insights from that data,
(b) use those insights as the basis for developing, enhancing and evaluating new corporate initiatives, and
(c) contribute to enterprise-wide change initiatives.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
* Collaborates with Pricing Team, Customer Analytics, Merchandising and Store Operations teams to develop insights based on pricing data
* Coordinates with business leaders to identify and prioritize areas for analysis
* Gathers data and performs complex manipulations to large data sets to create thoughtful, and robust business analyses
* Analyzes issues, develops insights and formulates action plans based on learnings
* Develops partnerships across the business and functional areas of the organization
* Prepares pricing related recommendations, financial business cases, and presentations for senior management
* Fosters teamwork and works well in a collaborative team environment
* Leads small groups of individuals in support of specific pricing initiatives
* Performs ad hoc analysis as requested